Wednesday, June 11, 2014

20 Day Challenge

I am starting a new challenge this month...it's 20 things to say to encourage your husband and it's actually a spin off from another blog I follow. I am turning it into a challenge by tweeting daily one of these sweet nothings to remind all of my happily married followers to take a few seconds of their day and text your man while at work...or better yet...make sure that it's the first thing you tell your husband when he gets home. Words of encouragement can go a long way...


These statements weren't designed to be flirty, though you could potentially turn them in that direction and I can guarantee he won’t complain. They are just straight forward, short sentences that let him know how often you notice you married an amazing man whom you appreciate and are grateful for!


As I mentioned above, I will tweet one of the statements daily as part of the challenge and I hope that you will join me! If you have questions, comments, or concerns, reach me by commenting below, or emailing me at wife.nextdoor@yahoo.com or tweet me!



xoxo,
                           wife-nextdoor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment