Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baby Shower + 32 Weeks

Wow I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I last updated the blog...I have been busy as you can see on my twitter though by my lack of tweets lol. Well let's start catching up!

  • I'm in the third trimester, finally!
  • J and I had an amazing Valentine's Day filled with some presents but most importantly, lots of love.
  • Got one stretch mark on my belly *sob*
  • People keep reminding me of how soon it's getting to our due date; please don't!
  • We got our baby's crib, now all we have to do is build it...wahhh (please help us dad! lol)
  • I was a crazy woman planning our baby shower but it was just ... the best time ever...thanks to my husband and my parents who helped me set up everything the day of...and a few other family members too (:
Now for what you've been waiting for probably...
Baby Shower
(in pictures)
Oh yeah one thing I forgot to take a pic of was the delicious food and fruit baby carriage! I sooo wish I woulda thought about it lol but by the time I thought about the food it was half gone ahahaha...
dessert table

diaper cakes made by my bff and my aunt

We got soo many presents!
It also shows one of the games we played, advice for mom for ages 1-3, and advice for baby for ages 4-18...dad would read all and choose a winner
Another game...beer botthe relay!
We did two rounds

Then we did open presents which dragged some lol but my inlaws insisted...I guess since they were soo excited for the gifts they had gotten us...I told them already that our baby is going to be one very spoiled brat! Ahahaha 

I think this might've been the funnest game yet...making babies out of play-doh! Participants make a baby and set them on a table for parents to be to choose their favorite. I didn't get a good picture but you get the idea...
 We also had waaaay more creations than shown lol
and with sooo many options we had to choose ugliest, cutest, and funniest lol
everyone had such a blast making the babies and just looking at each others babies ahahaha

Cake cutting time!
I was the happiest mommy-to-be ever! Sooo much love around us!

We also played other games like "what's in your purse?" for females and "don't say baby" which keeps attendees involved all party long lol
We gave little angel jewelry holders as party favors and I cannot stop repeating myself but it was just a ball having all of our family and most of our friends around to celebrate with us the awaited arrival of our firstborn...
I want to thank my husband more than anyone else because he always pleases me and we just love each other so much! We are sooo ready for our baby boy! Thanks also to my parents for helping with preparations/final details and in-laws for contributing some too; the other family members who helped also by providing their home and last minute help! It definitely wouldn't have been that amazing without every single person who helped! 
Great end to a wonderful day/night!

Pregnancy Q's

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs!!!!
Maternity clothes? Yes but I am probably done shopping...I just wear my husband's comfortable sweats at home anyway lol
Sleep: Still great surprisingly
Best moment of the week: Our baby shower!
Miss Anything? The occasional margarita
Movement: Yess I always feel our baby it is simply an unexplainable, amazing feeling
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yessss but no swelling yet?
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Half out
Wedding rings on or off? On, but occasionally it feels tight
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm loving pregnancy, our baby, my husband and my life in general!
Looking forward to: Finishing baby's room and the weekend with my husband! <3
 
Well that's my update! If you have questions, comments, or concerns, reach me by commentng below, or emailing me at wife.nextdoor@yahoo.com or tweet me!


xoxo,
                           wife-nextdoor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment