Saturday, January 11, 2014

25 Weeks


 Pregnancy Q's

How far along? 25 Weeks, 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 15lbs but maybe more lol
Maternity clothes? Yeah, I'm mainly in my maternity jeans and lose/maternity tops
Sleep: Awesome!
Best moment of the week: Spending time w.my husband who's on vacation!
Miss Anything? Margaritas! lol
Movement: Yess and I specially loved the 2 times J has been able to feel our baby
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Terrible heartburn earlier in the week!
Have you started to show yet: Yes sir
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In ish
Wedding rings on or off? On, but every morning my finger is a bit swollen
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sooo happy except when I wanna look sexy and I just don't see it happening ahahah!
Looking forward to: Enjoying the rest of our vacation! #babymoon
Well that's my update! If you have questions, comments, or concerns, reach me by commentng below, or emailing me at wife.nextdoor@yahoo.com or tweet me!


xoxo,
                           wife-nextdoor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment