Monday, January 6, 2014

Like a challenge?

As I shared on the first post of the year, one of my resolutions is to read the whole bible this year and I am going to follow through with it. (I failed last year...ooops) Anyway, now it will be easier for me since my amazing husband agreed to join with me! It truly makes my heart rejoice; I am truly blessed! <3 I found this challenge last year on Pinterest from a blog. Well I will share the first 7 days and hopefully you will join us!


Well it's pretty easy...you just read 4 numbers a day...of course if you are catching up, it will take a bit longer to catch up, but once you do, it will go by pretty fast! I love learning new things about it and really thinking about how it was possible or what it means! (I also learn new words ahaha). If you want to talk about it (like a bible study), you can be sure to contact me, ya know where to reach me, comment below, email me at wife.nextdoor@yahoo.com or tweet me!




xoxo,
                           wife-nextdoor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment