Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year

This post is to recap the past weeks that have been busy! One of my New Year's resolutions is to post more often so it's only fair to start on the first.

We celebrated our one year wedding anniversary, the "paper" anniversary (which I will post about later)...had a maternity photoshoot (which I will post later as well lol). We had family over on Christmas Eve and visited J's family on Christmas. It wasn't very festive at all to be honest, the only festive thing was giving each other gifts and that kind of made me sad. Maybe next year I can make it funner and more Christmas like. As much as Christmastime seemed to be dragging on, it went by pretty fast...


New Year's Eve seemed like it was going to blow considering we didn't really have plans til last minute. We went to my cousin's, played cards, and drove back home to light fireworks. (All which my brave husband did by himself for our entertainment lol) I don't even know why I was stressing but I enjoyed every part of yesterday spent with my husband. And with that last sentence I shall write down some of my New Year's resolutions that I can name from the top of my head.

1. I want to enjoy every moment more.
2. Write more on my blog
3. Write on my personal journal
4. Be a better wife
5. Spend less on nonsense
6. Finally pay off my credit card (which I relied on this Christmas....ooops)
7. Get fit after baby
8. Be the best mommy I can be
9. Read bible in one year


Those are just a few; I'm actually pretty tired but even writing a few down makes it more probable that you will accomplish a goal. With that said, I hope everyone had a fantastic NYE and an awesome first day of the year...let's make 2014 our year! Well yall know where to reach me, comment below, email me at wife.nextdoor@yahoo.com or tweet me!



xoxo,
                           wife-nextdoor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment